Skip to content
Skip to content
- La Faute sur Mer: At 15 minutes (by car) of the Domaine, walk on the dyke and on the peninsula, take a bath in the ocean !
- La Tranche sur mer: If you like waves, shore fishing, La Tranche sur Mer is waiting for you !
- L’Aiguillon sur mer: Famous for its shellfish farming activity, l’Aiguillon sur Mer offers many activities.
- Les Sables d’Olonne: Famous seaside resort, make the most of the dyke between two bathings and visit the Quartier de la Chaume before to climb the steps of the panoramic tower.
- La Rochelle: The port, the old town, an aquarium … Discover this beautiful town which is worth going out of your way to see.
- Ile de Ré: Near La Rochelle, cross the bridge to discover this little piece of paradise !
Play and sports activities:
- Le Puy du Fou: Spectacular shows, splendid stagings, discover the best amusement park in the world ! An unmissable place to discover the history of Vendée.
- Mervent: Canoe, paddle, picnic by the water, visit the Zoo… Mervent will seduce you with its many activities!
- O’Gliss Park: You like slides, thrills or relaxation by the water? This park is for you !
- O’Fun Park: Treetop adventure, paintball … The largest leisure park in Vendée awaits you!
- Splash Game: The aquatic park in inflatable structure of l’Aiguillon sur Mer ! Crazy laughter in perspective!
- Château des Aventuriers : Riddles course, adventure course, escape game … Young and adults will have fun!
Heritage and nature
- Château de Talmont St Hilaire: Discover the legend of Richard Coeur de Lion (Richard I of England ) and plunge into the Middle Ages history!
- Embarcadère de la Venise Verte: Whether by boat, canoe or bike, discover La Venise Verte. An unmissable place of the Vendée!
- Réserve naturelle de Saint Denis du Payré: A stone’s throw from the Domaine, discover this beautiful ornithological site. Through the observatory, you can admire many species of birds.
- Château de Terre Neuve: Discover this Renaissance pearl in Fontenay-le-Comte. This castle is particularly known for its alchemical chimney.
- Abbaye Royale de St Michel en l’Herm: Discover eleven centuries of history. Former monastery, you can visit the gardens, the refectory.
- Réserve naturelle nationale de la Casse de la Belle Henriette: This national nature reserve, created in 2011, covers a part of vendean coastline to protect fauna and flora.